CRYSTAL BASE TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS is made by heating flat glass to its softening temperature in the
oven and cooling it down with jets of clean cold air.
It results in the outer surface under powerful compressive stress
and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the
impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressive
stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use. It is ideal for
areas with high wind loads and areas where human contacts are as an
1. 5 times stronger than normal float glass, stronger resistance to
thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical
fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it
can not be recut.
Glass types: Float glass, Pattern glass,Acid etched glass
Colors: Clear, extra clear, bronze, grey, blue and green etc
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Size: Max. 2440X6000mm, could be produced as per request.
Delivery time: In 3 weeks after order confirmation.
CRYSTAL BASE GLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. 16 years experiences in glass processing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE/CSI/ASTM/BS certificate, exporting to
more 80 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden crates/cases/boxes, avoiding the
problems of breakage during transit.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated