Multi-language Auto Diagnostic Tools , SDS For Suzuki Motocycle
Model: SUZUKI DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM
Custom Clearance: Low value on the invoice to pass custom
Type: Auto Diagnostic Scanner
Languages: Multi-language. Japanese, English, French, German,
Italian,Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, and Chinese(PRC).
Warranty: One Year
Make: Suzuki Motorcycle
Specifications and Functions of Suzuki Diagnosis System
(1) Suzuki Diagnosis System diagnoses trouble by communicating with the onboard computer using
specially designed software that operates on commercially available
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista and 7, the special interface box
that translates/converts the computer communication signals, and
the special communication cable.
(2) Taking application in motorcycles into consideration, the
interface box has been made compact and light in weight (98 × 77 ×
25 mm; 150 g). In addition to providing a connector to the vehicle,
the system is equipped with two types of connector, USB and
RS-232C, for communication with the computer so as to be compatible
with both new and old computers.
(3) The interface box is not waterproof because standardized
connectors are used. The operable temperature range is 0 – 50 °C.
The maximum vibration resistance is 2.2G, which requires protection
from impact and vibration.
(4) For communication protocol between the computer and adaptor,
the international standard ISO14230 is used.
(5) This special software is compatible with nine languages:
Japanese, English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Greek,
Portuguese, and Chinese(PRC).
(6) Whether the engine is operating or at halt, the data received
from various sensors can be displayed in real time or can be
plotted. The data or graphs displayed can be saved and printed.
(7) The type of data to be displayed can be selected.
(8) The saved data can be re-displayed and plotted in the graph.
(9) The failure code (both past and current) that has been
memorized at the time of failure can be called back and displayed.
The change of data record at the time of failure (2 cases maximum)
can also be displayed.
(10) A “trigger” can be set up for the diagnostic data. The trigger
is a function that starts recording the data from where the set
value is exceeded (or comes short) for one or more data. This
function can also record the timing to display the trouble code in
the monitoring graph.
(11) Active control is possible (such as secondary air solenoid
(12) Suzuki Diagnosis System can record the data of about 30 minutes of operation as well as
driving data. They can be read out and verified.
(13) The system requires setting up an additional function to the
onboard ECU and use of a special connector. The Suzuki Diagnosis System is applicable to the new models produced in and after May 2002 (AN
650 onward) and their model changes. This system is not applicable
to those models that were produced earlier than the above.
Failure Diagnosis Menu
Data monitor : Shows the present vehicle condition using a
numerical or graph display.
Executes “Data monitor”.
DTC inspection : Shows diagnostic trouble codes saved in ECU.
Executes “DTC inspection”.
Show failure data : Shows the vehicle condition before and after
failure using a numerical
Executes “Show failure data”.
Active control : Controls the vehicle temporarily from the
Enables confirmation of the system.
Executes the “Active control menu”.
Main unit *1
k-line cable *1
Support Model and System
|AN250MK7-L1||Engine & Transmission|
|AN650K5-L1||Engine & Transmission|
|AN650AK4||Engine, Transmission, ABS|
|AN650AK5-L2||Engine & Transmission, ABS|